FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix

I LOVED IT!

I loved how you included tons of Final Fantasy characters, and funny situations with all of them. Also the Cids line dancing from every game was a great laugh. All the characters were drawn to perfection, and the animation was very smooth. It is great to see such a well done Final Fantasy parody, and great to see Butz (What kind of name is that?!) get stabbed in the end by tonberry;)

Great choice or music, memoral lyrics and tons of other great features. Top 10 forever. 4000th review:)

Tutorial on Sprites Tutorial on Sprites

Pretty good tutorial!

But the font was way too small. Enlarge it and resubmit and you'll have a superb tutorial. Other than this setback I liked the very detailed description of steps to be taken to make a sprite look like its moving as it would in a game. This tutorial was pretty cool, make more:)

Battle of the Strongest 5 Battle of the Strongest 5

Pretty nice MM movie.

The beggining of this movie was really choppy and mixed up but after all of that the movie started to pick up. I liked it afterwards, especially the fight between Zero and that humongous robotic dragon thing. Pretty nice movie with a good use of sprites. If you're computers freezing up you probably have dust on your motherboard, clean it off with a compressed air can.

The Suicide Bomber Game The Suicide Bomber Game

Simple and fun.

Freakin' great. It was very fun to get an entire group of the people and blow myself up. I liked how my little character ran around like he was insane. Really small learning curve and fun gameplay makes this movie really cool. You should turn this into a bigger game or something, where you can control several people and make them cause coordinated chaos. Anyways great game dude, make more. PLAY THIS

My point system: deats equal 100% injuries equal 50% Children=3 Women=2 Men=1

I got an 11. 2 kids 1 woman (2 injured) and 1 man

Stick RPG Stick RPG

Ton o fun

This game is really great (warped to a 2d world lol). I loved getting in fights at the bar and the leveling of my stats. I liked getting promotions, working out, and drinking. It was super fun. I am a big fan of your other games/movies and hope you keep coming out with more:)

Pumpkin Simulator 2003 Pumpkin Simulator 2003

Pretty sweet

I loved this game, just in time for halloween too! I spent lots of time carving and lighting it up. If you think about it you could even use this as a prototype for carving a real life pumpkin. Anyways I spent most of my time drawing vulgar images;p But you could probably make really great stuff with it.

Great job