The Suicide Bomber Game The Suicide Bomber Game

Simple and fun.

Freakin' great. It was very fun to get an entire group of the people and blow myself up. I liked how my little character ran around like he was insane. Really small learning curve and fun gameplay makes this movie really cool. You should turn this into a bigger game or something, where you can control several people and make them cause coordinated chaos. Anyways great game dude, make more. PLAY THIS

My point system: deats equal 100% injuries equal 50% Children=3 Women=2 Men=1

I got an 11. 2 kids 1 woman (2 injured) and 1 man

Stick RPG Stick RPG

Ton o fun

This game is really great (warped to a 2d world lol). I loved getting in fights at the bar and the leveling of my stats. I liked getting promotions, working out, and drinking. It was super fun. I am a big fan of your other games/movies and hope you keep coming out with more:)

Pumpkin Simulator 2003 Pumpkin Simulator 2003

Pretty sweet

I loved this game, just in time for halloween too! I spent lots of time carving and lighting it up. If you think about it you could even use this as a prototype for carving a real life pumpkin. Anyways I spent most of my time drawing vulgar images;p But you could probably make really great stuff with it.

Great job

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

Perfect

First off I loved the increadible detail that you added to the back grounds, such as the text on the silencer and the writing on the papers in the background. I also liked how Ray acted like a real person and didn't just run around killing people (unless needed).

The choice of guns you used totally rocked (counter-strike) especially the Desert Eagle. I also liked the scoring system, and how there were many different ways to do the same thing. Anyways great movie, keep up the great work:)